April is Soyfoods Month — a great time to discover the many tasty and healthy ways you can use soyfoods in your family’s meals and snacks. Soy is nutrient rich with no cholesterol, less saturated fat and more fiber than animal foods. Packed with high-quality protein, soyfoods will keep your family energized and satisfied all day long.
The versatility of soyfoods is evident in the brands and organizations that sponsor National Soyfoods Month.
Thank you to our sponsors of Soyfoods Month 2017:
- House Foods tofu;
- Silk dairy-free yogurt alternative;
- Sunrich Naturals soynuts;
- Yves Veggie Cuisine vegan foods;
- DuPont Nutrition & Wellness; and
- soybean checkoff programs Maryland Soybean Board, and Michigan Soybean Promotion Committee.
Retailers can go download information or order retailer kits that include recipe books and more for your store promotions.