Tabbouleh With Edamame & Feta
Recipe brought to you by Sunrich Naturals
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/4 cups bulgur
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 2 cups Sunrich Naturals Shelled Edamame
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- In a medium saucepan, bring the water to a boil; add uncooked bulgur. Return to a boil, reduce heat, cover, and simmer about 15 minutes or until most of the liquid is absorbed. Remove from heat and transfer to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice and pesto. Add to bulgur along with edamame, cherry tomatoes, feta cheese, green onions, parsley, and pepper. Toss to combine. Garnish with parsley springs.
Makes 6, 1 1/4 cup servings.
Nutrition per serving: 279 calories, 13.5g protein, 32.5g carbohydrates, 8.5g fiber, 11.5g fat, 243mg sodium