Sweet and Spicy Chik Salad
Recipe brought to you by MorningStar Farms
- 1/3 cup honey mustard dressing
- 1 tsp. orange juice
- 1/2 tsp. orange peel, grated
- 2 MorningStar Farms? Buffalo Chik Patties?
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 1 cup mango, peeled and sliced (about 1 mango) or orange sections (about 2 oranges)
- 1/3 cup radishes, sliced
- 1/3 cup green onions, sliced
- In small bowl, stir together salad dressing, orange juice and orange peel. Set aside. To cut calories and fat, use a light honey mustard dressing.
- Prepare MorningStar Farms Buffalo Chik Patties according to package directions and cut into strips.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, toss together greens, mango, radishes and green onions. Arrange on two serving plates. Top with warm chik patties. Drizzle with salad dressing mixture. Serve immediately.
Makes 2 servings.
Nutrition per serving: 460 calories, 10g protein, 42g carbohydrates, 6g dietary fiber, 28g fat (3.5g sat. fat), 800mg sodium