Kale, Edamame, and Quinoa Salad
Recipe brought to you by Sunrich Naturals.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. minced shallot
- 1 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 1/2 cups edamame, cooked and cooled
- 3 cups chopped kale, ribs removed
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp. pumpkin seeds
- For the dressing, whisk all ingredients in a small bowl until combined, season with salt and pepper.
- For the salad, toss quinoa, kale, edamame, tomatoes, onion, and cranberries in a large bowl. Add dressing and toss until fully coated. Garnish with pumpkin seeds.
Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition per serving: 530 calories, 12.5g protein, 52g carbohydrate, 8.25g dietary fiber, 32g fat (3.75g sat. fat), 0mg cholesterol, 74mg sodium