Grilled Balsamic Tofu with Cauliflower Cilantro Rice
Recipe brought to you by House Foods.
- 1 package House Foods
- Premium or Organic Tofu Firm or Extra Firm, drained and pressed well ? 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium head cauliflower, grated
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 bunch cilantro, roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sriracha Mayo:
- 2 Tbsp. reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. sriracha sauce
- 1/4 tsp. minced garlic or garlic paste
- Slice tofu into 1/2-inch slices and set aside. Whisk vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Pour over tofu and marinate for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together all ingredients for the Sriracha Mayo.
- Cook the marinated tofu on a grill, 3 minutes on each side.
- In a large bowl, combine grated cauliflower and chopped cilantro. Separate mixture into 4 serving bowls. Top with grilled tofu and sliced avocado and serve with Sriracha Mayo.
Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition per serving: 290 calories, 12g protein, 18g carbohydrate, 7g dietary fiber, 15g fat (2.5g sat. fat), 0mg cholesterol, 160mg sodium