What SANA Does to Represent Soy Interests
Active Voice on Soy-based Foods and Beverages
- Secure reimbursement for soy-based foods/beverages in federal nutrition programs
- Advocate successfully for inclusion of soy-based foods/ beverages in Dietary Guidelines
- Defend soy-based foods/beverages against unfair regulations.
Successful Promotion and Issues Management
- Prepared Soy Facts: Illustrated Infographics to Help Bust Myths.
- Engage public through Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram
- Companies and products on the SANA website
Cheerleader with Retailers and Health Professionals
- Partner with Albertson’s, Giant, Hannaford, Hy-Vee, Kroger, Meijer, Price Chopper, Publix, Save Mart, and other retailers to promote National Soyfoods Month.
- Educate dietitians and physical trainers on health benefits
View the 2017 Executive Director’s Report here: 2017 SANA Executive Directors Report (pdf)
How to join
Joining is easy just download our 2018 Soyfoods Association Membership Application and fax it back to SANA at 202-659-3522.
Please contact SANA staff at 202-659-3520 with any additional membership questions.