Soyfoods can play a part in any healthy, well-balanced diet, as they nourish the body with high-quality protein that is low in saturated fat and cholesterol-free. Discover easy ways for family’s to add soy into their everyday meals.
25 Ways to Enjoy Soyfoods
1. Pour soymilk over your morning cereal.
2. Fortify a glass of orange juice with soy protein powder.
3. Make soy “yogurt” and fresh fruit parfaits.
4. Enjoy a refreshing treat with soy non-dairy frozen ice cream.
5. Snack on soy nuts.
6. Sprinkle edamame over a salad.
7. Spread soy cheese over the top of your homemade pizza.
8. Top soy pasta with prepared marinara for an easy dinner.
9. Enjoy a soymilk or soy yogurt smoothie. Try this amazing Go Green Smoothie recipe!
10. Use soymilk or soy yogurt in cakes and muffin recipes. For example, Henry Ford Chocolate Chip and Soynut Cookies or
11. Lemon Blueberry Pancakes.
12. Re-create an old fashioned favorite, Lemon Meringue Pie.
13. Treat your guests to Buffalo Tofu Strips during the next game day.
14. Fire up the grill for soy burgers and dogs – even tofu does really well on the grill with the right technique and the right recipe.
15. Serve edamame hummus as an appetizer.
16. Make a party mix with soy nuts or dried edamame and pretzels – you can even find dark chocolate-covered edamame in the store!
17. Liven up a Three Bean Salad with chickpeas, soybeans and green beans.
18. Blend pureed tofu into guacamole, or skip the avocado and use shelled edamame instead – friends and family will never know this rich and creamy dip contains healthful soy protein.
19. Liven up a ready-to-eat patty, such as these gyros made from MorningStar Farms Mediterranean Chickpea Burgers.
20. Brighten up a salad with bold color like in this Kale, Edamame, and Quinoa Salad.
21. Speaking of kale, this bread is drool-worthy: Kale-Goat Cheese Artisan Olive Bread.
22. Do a fun Mexican take on lasagna with a Tortilla Bake using soy crumbles or TVP.
23. A fun side dish for any plate, try Tabbouleh With Edamame & Feta.
24. Warm up with Creamy Cauliflower and Potato Soup.
25. Don’t forget dessert! Try these Soy Butter Crinkle Cookies any time of the year for a tasty treat.