- Extra Firm Tofu, Asian Pasta Spinach Noodles
- ½ pkg Nasoya Extra Firm Tofu drained and pressed
- 1 pkg Nasoya Spinach Noodles
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 12 asparagus spears trimmed
- 1 yellow bell pepper cut into strips
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 7 cherry tomatoes cut into halves
- 4 tsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp chile sauce or chili oil (to taste)
- soy sauce
1. Boil water and cook Nasoya Spinach Noodles following package directions.
2. Meanwhile, take Nasoya Extra Firm tofu (drained and pressed) cut into strips and cover all sides with soy sauce. Heat 2 teaspoons olive oil in a small non-stick skillet over medium heat. Roll tofu in sesame seeds and add tofu to skillet, saute until golden brown and set aside.
3. Heat 2 teaspoons olive oil and garlic in wide non-stick skillet over medium heat. Saute asparagus, yellow bell pepper for 5 minutes or until tender. Add cherry tomatoes to skillet and saute for 2 minutes.
4. Toss spinach pasta, vegetables, tofu and chili sauce/oil in medium bowl and serve.
Makes 4 servings.