Great for a party or just a family dinner?these spicy patties are toppedwith slaw seasoned with pungent bluecheese. Pass the wing sauce onthe side for extra zip.
- 1 package (10 oz.) MorningStar Farms? Buffalo Chik Patties?
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3 crumbled blue cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 cups packaged coleslaw mix with carrots
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns, split and toasted
- 4 thin slices tomato
- Purchased buffalo hot wing sauce (optional)
Prepare Buffalo Chik Patties according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in medium bowl whisk together mayonnaise, blue cheese and lemon juice.
Add coleslaw mix. Toss until combined.
Serve patties on buns along with tomato slices and coleslaw mixture.
For added spice, add some buffalo sauce.
Makes 4 sandwiches.
Nutrition per sandwich: 380 calories, 14 g protein, 42 g carbohydrates, 6 g fiber, 18 g fat (3.5 g sat. fat), 960 mg sodium