- 1 10-inch sheet pre-made puff pastry
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach
- 6 ounces soy mozzarella cheese, grated
- ¼ cup soy parmesan cheese
- 1 small leek, minced, while only
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ cup soymilk or as needed
1. Thaw the pastry for 30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Thaw the spinach. Squeeze by handfuls to remove excess water. Combine the spinach, cheese, leek, and garlic in a bowl and set aside.
3. Unfold the pastry onto a flat surface and brush with soymilk.
4. Top the entire surface with the spinach mixture and, beginning on a long side, roll up jelly-roll style. Cut crosswise onto 18 slices. Brush with soymilk and place on parchment-lined cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Recipe taken from The Whole Soy Cookbook by Patricia Greenberg