Recipe brought to you by?United Soybean Board
- 1 lb. silken tofu, crumbled
- 1 lb. low fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup low fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. ground pepper
- 1 lb. frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained
- 1 lb. marinated artichoke hearts, drained, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- Parmesan cheese, grated, for garnish
Beat tofu until smooth; mix in cream cheese, mayonnaise and pepper in mixer bowl.
Fold in spinach, artichokes and green onions. Divide mixture equally into 12 (4 oz.) au gratin dishes. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top, if desired.
Bake at 350?F for 15 to 20 minutes or until bubbly and browned on top.
HOT TIP: Serve with low-carb crackers or bread for an all-around low-carb snack!
Makes 12 servings.
Nutrition per serving: 59 calories, 6.6g protein, 5.7g carbohydrates, 1.5g dietary fiber, 1.4g fat, 254m