- 2? cups Vitasoy Creamy Original Soymilk
- 2 medium potatoes- peeled and diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 -3 carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 tbsp dried dill
- ? tsp ground white pepper
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 1 cups instant mashed potatoes
1. Saute onions, carrots, and potatoes until onions are translucent.
2. Add garlic, pepper, and dill and continue to saute 2-3 minutes.
3. Add stock, stir, and bring to light simmer.
4. Add soymilk.
5. Add instant potatoes, stirring constantly to fully disperse. Bring to a light simmer and cook for about 12 -15 minutes until potatoes are al dente. Taste and adjust seasonings; salt and pepper.
6. Serve with grated parmesan cheese on top.