What we do
Successful Issues Management
SANA’s experienced and effective issues management presents a unified voice for the soyfoods industry to address consumer concerns and reverse or mitigate the impact of negative stories.
SANA Members Benefit From:
- Vigilant monitoring of potential threats
- Science-based talking points on critical topics
- Alerts on breaking issues
- Proven crisis management that defuses situations
Active Voice on Soyfoods
SANA promotes the health and good taste of soyfoods with science-based information. Our user-friendly website and relationships with retailers, media and health professionals enables strategic proactive communications on the health benefits and variety of soyfoods.
Additional SANA Membership Benefits
- Electronic Monthly Updates on Market News, Food Policy News, Latest Research, International News, and Upcoming Events
- Access to SANA listserv
- Access to the Members Only Section of the SANA website where we continuously update Talking Points to address concerns and new research
- Listing of companies and products on the SANA website
- Membership Directory
- Consumer based Soy and Health and Soy Product Fact Sheets
- Forum for Exchange of Ideas and information with colleagues and customers at USB/SANA Soy Symposium and SANA annual meetings
- Discount for registration to various SANA and SANA Member events
How to join
Joining is easy just download our 2013 Soyfoods Association Membership Application and fax it back to SANA at 202-659-3522.
Please contact SANA staff at 202-659-3520 with any additional membership questions.